Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maria Shriver: This Is A Painful And Heartbreaking Time

Maria Shriver is speaking out for the first time since it was revealed her estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with an ex-staffer.
"This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
Schwarzenegger told the L.A. Times: "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."

Your Los Angeles Media Connection LAMediaWatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment