Thursday, June 16, 2011

Denise Richards to Write Memoir


The actress explained why she wants to tell the world about her marriage to Hollywood bad boy Charlie Sheen. "I get into the good stuff about my marriage, because people have only read the rotten stuff," Richards explained.

"So, you know, there was a beautiful love story between he and I and then it went the way it went.

But I talk more about how I felt during that time, because I think a lot of women can relate to that going through a divorce and custody and being a single parent, trying to work and all that stuff," she added.

Denise said she is in a better place in her life and despite the drama she has experienced, the support from her fans has kept her spirits up. "I have gotten a lot of nice messages on Twitter... very supportive people, and it means a lot."  The book will be released on July 27.

LAMediaWatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment