Monday, August 29, 2011

Jon Cryer Talks New 'Men' Storyline


Jon Cryer spills more details about the new season, giving some rough season-long plot points and shedding light on Ashton Kutcher's enormous trailer.

Though there will be a big funeral for Charlie Harper, the show won't be sappy and overly sentimental about the death.

Kutcher's character will buy the house, letting Alan and son stay there. And while Sheen's character was the ladies' man with Cryer playing the geek, the tables will turn -- at least a little bit.

"I can only say my character ends up being the more romantically experienced one of the two of them. So Alan becomes sort of a mentor character to Ashton's character" -- I'm a terrible mentor. And that's where a lot of the fun of the show comes from."

As for his relationship with Kutcher off-screen, Cryer raved about the new star -- and his trailer, "I have been in what I refer to as the U.S.S. Yorktown." He has an open-door policy with a club upstairs -- yeah, that's right, I said upstairs. He pipes music out before and after the shows and everybody hangs out. It creates a great vibe."

LAMediaWatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment